EFT tapping is growing in use and popularity. It was once a little-known energy technique that was used among a small group of people, but it is now gaining momentum because of its efefctiveness and simplcity of use. The whole point of EFT tapping is to basically rewire or reprogram the body's negative emotional rrsponses to whatever it is that pushes your buttons in life. There is no better time to use EFT then when you are experiencing a negative emotion but it can be used in many other ways as well. There are 5 key factors which make EFT tapping a very powerful technique.
1. First of all, there is really no wrong way to do it. Learning the EFT tapping points only takes a few minutes of your time. Once you have mastered these tapping points you can tap one or all of them in any order, at any time, in any situation and for any purpose you need.
2. Secondly, when reciting the key phrases or affirmative statements during your tapping, you can say and feel whatever you like. You can release any negative, fearful, critical or angry voices in your head by just sayng it out loud while tapping along the way. Even if you don't know what you're feeling, you can tap anyway and just say "this feeling".
3. The third factor that makes EFT so easy is that you can do as little or as much as you like. You can spend time tapping everyday whenever things in your life become stressful, or whenever you feel like it. You can't tap too much or too little. You can tap whenever the mood strikes you and whenever you feel it will benefit you.
4. The fourth reason why EFT is a powerful and effective technique is because it can be used to reinforce the good in your life, along with helping you to deal with the bad. It also works and can be used along with any other spiritual or self-help technique or method as well. You can also tap whenever you are feeling good and your body will remember. Tap whenever you are feeling contemplative or needing a solution to a problem and an answer, or the ability to focus will come to you much faster and with more clarity.
5. The fifth point to remember about EFT tapping is that everyone is different. When first learning about the tapping techniques you will notice how much the methodology has evolved throughout the years and how the method is explained in many different ways depending on the source of information. Find a way or method that works specifically for you or a technique that you resonate with the most.
The basic points remain-- feel it out, tap it out and talk it out.